Monday 14 June 2010

Back on track!

Knackered! Just got back from the gym. Did 2 classes tonight: Aerobics (in preparation to my challenge -> Dont forget to sponsor me!!!) and Pilates. I really enjoyed it.
Usually when I go to Pilates, I feel sluggish but today was really good. I think it's just because usually, I have my dinner before going to the class.

Foodwise, it was ok...but still boring :s
Breakie was my usual All bran + milk + kiwi + glass fruit juice
AM break was a banana
Lunch was a salad: mixed leaves + chicken tikka + dried onions + parmesan cheese ; some carrot and cherry tomatoes and then, a yogurt.


PM break, was a small apple.

When I got back from work, I had 5...yes 5 slices of my Pain d'Epices. I was starving!


Dinner was really late (9:45pm). Couldnt bother cooking so late after the gym so I just had some smoked salmon on French toasts + lemon and 1/2 toast with peanut butter.

That's it for today...bed time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment